• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Home!

Sigourney

There is no place like home, there's no place like home. Had my surgery Monday July 22, 2013. Came home from the hospital this evening. Everything went well except they changed my pain medicine tuesday evening and that medicine made me shaky, nauseous and cold. They ran a CAT scan to make sure it wasn't, a leak. All was good, we changed the pain medicine and life was much,much, better.

I stepped on the scale when I got home and I weigh exactly the same as when I checked in on Monday. I am not worried we have lots of time LOL.

Sigourney

Welcome home! So glad everything went well for you and there was no leak. That must've been a little scary. I hopped on the scale when I got home too and I actually gained several pounds from all the fluid they pumped in me. Its great that it didn't dissapoint you when you steeped on the scale, those pounds will start falling off in no time. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you. Congratulations again!
-Jenny

Thanks Mimi and Jenny! I slept soo much better in my own house. Down 2 lbs this morning! Enjoying warm nonfat milk mixed with one shot of decaf coffee. Yummee!!!!!!

Back