• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

How is everyone doing?

Along with the diarrhea my stomach hurts with it but only sometimes. I have taken Imodium on a daily basis to help but I’m trying to find a balance of how much because if I over do it then I’ll end up constipated. So yeah, a lot of fun lol!
Lesa Marie, no one has ever asked you this since I've been here, but are you a freakin movie star? my god, you are beautiful!

Fun day I am not telling the truth. We left a half hour early to get to husband’s cardiac appt in St. Louis today it is normally 2 hour 10 min drive by most frequent drives we should have been at the office by 2:45 pm 40 min before the appoint. We got to Boone’s crossing and the sky’s opened up and dumped the rain by buckets. Traffic slowed to 25 mph in a 60mph where most people drive 70-75 mph. 3 sits before our exit traffic stopped we sat there for 45 min before creeping to the second exit to dr office. We called to let them know. Second time we called we were informed he was logged as a no show and no open appt to reschedule til November. We took the exit and headed home. Very not happy. 30 min after we left home at 1235pm the solar company workers called to say they were early and were ready to work. Not scheduled to be here til tomorrow. Got home checked pool water added chlorine. Then started working on dirt to level the pavers and steps for the pool shed. Good use of frustration for the day.

My husband and I went white water rafting last summer. I have yet to kayak but its ok n my to do list!!
Probably not doing it this year, I still have knee replacement and achillies spur surgeries coming up so walking and movement are very limited but we are looking into and researching for hopefully next year.
He said I will be the bionic woman soon, so by then I will have to live up to that title lol

Back