• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

i am aproved

i finally got approved for surgery and i will get a date next week i am soooooooooo worried now i find it very hard to sleep at night all i keep thinking about is the 4 more pounds i have to loss and what it will be like after. i know i need it but i am steal very nervice. :eek:

That's great to hear!! It took me about a year to get though everything, working out hard for three months before the surgery and then I couldn't wait that's for sure!!! Good luck!

you have fought hard to get here, so battle those last 4 pounds off,you can do it ! we are rooting for ya ! HUGS!!! :)

Hello, I am happy for you and with faith ,prayer the lord will help you thru to get those last 4 lbs off. I am suppose to be scheduled for surgery in January I am very nervous but excited that I have made the decision to finally do what need to feel better.

Keep moving forward

You can do this. Don't concentrate on the pounds, concentrate on making healthy choices and exercising. You are almost there. Think of it as practice for the rest of your life. None of us are perfect, we just move forward. One bad choice or moment is just that, it does not undo all you have done.

Back