• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I am here, here I start.

And don't forget all that money on food that you were spending before. I wander around the store now every 2 weeks trying to find $40 worth of groceries. So different from when I was spending $200 a week.

And don't forget all that money on food that you were spending before. I wander around the store now every 2 weeks trying to find $40 worth of groceries. So different from when I was spending $200 a week.

LOL, funny you bring that up, :)...

I am the same way with groceries these days, LOL...

Seriously my cart is personal hygiene, yogurt, buttermilk, dried beans, some red meat, fresh seafood, fresh fruits and fresh veggies... I buy my meats in bulk from a farmer so I only make a twice a year chicken breast and pork loin purchase.

LOL the only one in the house who is eating a "Normal diet, what a concept huh?," is my husband and he is happy eating what I am having just in larger portions.

Good for you, RedMama. I hope they all were very supportive of your decision. :)

As far as insurance, it depends on which insurance you have and how they cover your procedure. Mine covered everything except my copay of $40 each time I visit the surgeon, and $150 X 3 days maximum for the hospital stay.

Cheyenne

There isn't a 3 day limit but any days over the first 3 days were no charge to me. (I stayed 7 days)

Cheyenne

Back