• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

If you had three wishes

If i had three wishes....................... To become the healthy person i want to be and to stay at a 'normal healthy weight forever" and for the same to happen for my three kids.
To win the publishers clearing house contest and have fun shopping and being debt free
to write a book and publish it for this has been a dream of mine for many years.
What are your three wishes???????????????????

Ps i think it would be fun to one day be able to have a meeting place somewhere and meet all the wonderful people we get to talk to on here and share a day of fun and laughter( to meet in person)

I would wish that the economy would stablize, which would mean that my personal work situation wouldn't be up in the air.
I would wish that my autistic grandson would talk and learn and get out of diapers. He's 10 years old.
I would wish for world peace. HA HA just kidding---that's never going to happen. My third wish would be that I will be able to make the right decisions about selling my house and moving as I approach retirement.
What are your wishes, darkpoetic angel?

I wish I could get healthy and lose weight without surgery and in one day hahaa
I wish when I wanna that I could make my kids be 6 weeks old again
I wish I had enough money to do what I want and also give my family better than what I had

So many lol. Well, I wish for more then anything That me too ther economy would get better, and I can get a job in my field again. I wish my daughter would take serously her illness she is on steroids and she has gained a little weight, I know its hard on her with me losing. (trying to talk her into going for a second opinion with a different doctor. And I want to fall in love again... Never thought that would be a wish but 12 years is a long time alone. Makes living my life easier on my journey though, no one brings anything in unless it leaves with them. And of course and always world peace. May I message you private?
Angie

1st.... To have my surgery... It's been 17 months since I started this journey and it feels like it's never going to happen... 2nd, uhmm did I already say to have my surgery????
3rd... I'm with bigtallsis up there. Win the Publishers Clearing House. LOL

Nicely put Angel. You live pretty close to my neck of the woods. Do you know of any website I can get different diets off of. I know Unjury has certain ones that only pertain to their product.

I would wish for:
1. A cure for all kinds of cancer to come in time to save my mother
2. Wisdom to know what to do in all situations
3. Three more wishes....oh, that's probably not allowed, so....
To have enough money to live debt free, and to help support all my family who are struggling right now.

1. to have all the time in the world to do research because I love knowledge
  2. wish for unbiased and uncritical human beings that got along with each other so there were not so many hate crimes and generally so much hate it the world
  3. for my family to not be critical of my choices for surgery, and not critical in general

1st.... To have my surgery... It's been 17 months since I started this journey and it feels like it's never going to happen... 2nd, uhmm did I already say to have my surgery????
3rd... I'm with bigtallsis up there. Win the Publishers Clearing House. LOL
Of you don’t mind me asking, what has taken so long? I am just starting the process so I like to get lots of different perspectives

Back