• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm new here

paula1212

I'm really glad to find this support system. I had my bypass surgery on 2/12. I go to support meeting once a month. I can still use support. I'm still having trouble with getting the liquid amount in. I have a drink with me all the time. I know how important it is to drink. paula1212

Hi Paula,

Welcome to the Forum. It looks like you are doing great. Feel free to come and chat and get any questions answered. You also may be able to answer questions for some of the others as well.

Joy

Paula-Looks like you are doing FANTASTIK!!! Keep up the good work. As long as you are not having any symptoms of dehydration the amount of fluids you are taking in must be OK. Your surgery was over 7 months ago and if you haven't become dehydrated yet then you are getting enough fluids. In case you aren't aware of it, ounce for ounce things like protein drinks, sugar free popsicles, Jello, etc. count towards your fluid intake.

Make sure to come back to the forum. Your weight loss is an inspiration :) :) :)

Back