• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Insanity

AngeeBaby94

I am working out to the highest extreme I think.....I am doing a workout with my husband called insanity by Shaun T.....I bought a heart rate monitor and just went nuts.........WHAT IS MAKING ME SOOOOO MAD....is I am 2 and a half months out and I am thinking I should be under 200 pounds...I started this whole thing at 258 and I am still 213.......I know people that do this surgery and they dont even walk or raise their heart rate! I just want to know why others have it so easy and i am working my literal ass off and not getting the results they have!

If you check your inches I bet you have lost that. It sounds like with your workout you are building muscle..so converting fat into muscle will have an effect on your numbers.

Elora said what I was going to say, so I'll just say that I agree with her. The other thing to do is to journal all your food and water intake, that way you can make sure there isn't a sneakier culprit at work.

Frank

:cool:

Back