• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just about 3 weeks in

rnldybg

Hello,
First time ever writing on a blog like this however I am almost 3 weeks post op from my Gastric Bypass and looking for some people who have been where I am. Had a rough post op with some bleeding and a fair amount of vomiting. But the past two days I have felt more like myself. Hoping to connect with people who can give me tips, listen to me when I am missing pasta and I can be there for them as well when they need it. Hope everyone is having a great day and look forward to chatting in the future.
-Becca:)

Hi Becca, Welcome. Sounds like a rough start slad to hear you are doing better now. Stick with your post op meal plan that should have been provided by your doctors, remebre to chew your food up real well when you start on soft solid foods. Everyone is different, I stuck with cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt and refried beans for a long time and slowly started eating tuna and lean ground meats. Your doing great. :cool: Tom

Hi Becca, Welcome. Sounds like a rough start slad to hear you are doing better now. Stick with your post op meal plan that should have been provided by your doctors, remebre to chew your food up real well when you start on soft solid foods. Everyone is different, I stuck with cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt and refried beans for a long time and slowly started eating tuna and lean ground meats. Your doing great. :cool: Tom
this sounds like what i will do... rather be healed before advancing to the next level. in my nursing experience usually my post ops wanted to move forward to soon! this always resulted in pain mother natures way to say slow down at times. elaine

Back