• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just home..............Alot of pain

Dont let everyone tell you it will be a breeze to go through....................the pain is real....Surgery didnt go the way I wanted it too. I know it will get better but I had internal bleeding and had to have 3 blood transfusions. I just got home after 5 days in the hospital. But it will be worth it in the long run. I did come home without having to give myself insulin and thats why I had the surgery in the first place.

Sorry you ran into complications, Cindy.

Glad you're home and with your can-do attitude, you're in g-r-e-a-t shape!!!

So sorry you had some complications but glad you are home now. May you continue to feel better and and continue on this journey to get healthy. Must feel good to be off insulin injections.

Joy

hello cindy, i remeber when i first got home it seemed like i couldn't do anything but after about 3 or 4 days i started moving around alot better.Hang in there and follow you doctors advice

welcome home Cindy sorry u had the complacation's but i do hope that it all get's better soon. it took me a couple of day's to get to moveing around.

I'm glad you're home Cindy. We all know that there is a possibility of complications but it just seems so much more awful when they happen. Thank goodness you had good stamina to stay strong and not give up! Good Job! No insulin is a wonderful thing! Let us know if you need that emotional support, we are here for you!
KarenLB

Cindy-Glad to hear you are back home :) Sorry to hear about the complication ith internal bleeding. Some discomfort or pain is to be expected but don't suffer in silence. Give your surgeon a call for pain meds to help you through this. If you were already given pain meds and they don't seem to be working let your surgeon know so adjustments can be made.

Let us know how you are doing in a day or 2.

Back