• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just starting out

Hi- I am just starting on my journey. I am working on completing my initial doctor appointments. I am feeling anxious that the tests are going to find something majorly wrong with me. Anyone else have those thoughts? I am hoping that I might find the support that I need to get through to the next steps of this process. I have a great support system at home but it is nice to hear the opinions from people who have been through this or are going through this.
You Got this Christine and God has you!

Hi- I am just starting on my journey. I am working on completing my initial doctor appointments. I am feeling anxious that the tests are going to find something majorly wrong with me. Anyone else have those thoughts? I am hoping that I might find the support that I need to get through to the next steps of this process. I have a great support system at home but it is nice to hear the opinions from people who have been through this or are going through this.
I'm nervous to see how my EGD is going to go, which I have been schedule for, and especially when it times to go back for those results. As usually I'm always nervous when it come to labs and test results.

I completely understand the anxiety and worry that comes along with waiting for tests and or test results. I just try to remind myself that if they find something wrong it will be able to be fixed or I remind myself that every inch of me is getting check out so I have never been so healthy lol. It is good to have support from this community so we can bounce our fears and support off of each other.

Back