• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Lacking Protein

I buy mine at walmart its inexpensive and has plenty protein and taste really good. I do not like the unjury at all either.Its called Super Advanced Whey Protein, it also has Protein Isolate. I bought one of those shakers that has a metal ball in it and use non fat milk. It taste like a real milk shake. Strawberry Vanillia and Chocolate. LOL I no longer like Chocolate taste changed. But don't try to force something down when there is so many cxhoices out there. But Unjury does smell and leaves a after taste. So go check out what else is out there. By the way I pay like 16.00 for a 32 oz canister. I tried others but this gives me more energy and protein. Good luck and get rid of that stuff if it makes you ill.

Hi ...I have been there. I found that I can get a lot of protein (even though it contains some fat, which can't hurt us) by eating almonds, peanuts or peanut butter. You feel like you are cheating, but you aren't and it gives you some satisfaction.

Joan Dale
I too like almonds and peanut butter like you said" you feel like your cheating and we're not, there are more options out there, I love finding new things that my body will allow me to eat without trouble. peanut butter always taste good it has replaced "reese peanut butter cups for me. I know the chef on "the world according to eggface" has some great receipes on her site and one she uses her protein powder and other stuff and makes chocolate desert's I am gonna go there today on her site and look up that receipe.
Hope you are doing well
donna

Back