• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Latest project

3momchaos

I’ve been busy all week with a woodworking project. My first in fact, so of course it couldn’t be a small project LOL I still need to seal it, and it’s intentionally uneven in places. I’m very happy with it, and can’t wait to get it on my deck for family meals!

Looks amazing! I've had a large pallet for years, wanting to make an Xmas tree (or two) but who wants to do that when it's cold? Your idea is much better. I've been wanting a nail gun for years so a project like this is a good excuse. One little murder on "The Wire" by nail gun and my husband is like "NO!" .. as if I don't have other ways to kill him LMAO

I’ve been having increased fibro pain, and the weather hasn’t been good, so I’ve been unable to finish my table project. But I still need to keep busy, so I switched to some crafting. Made this with jenga pieces from the dollar tree! I’m going to add fairy lights to the jar inside, so it’ll look really pretty when it’s lit up!

Back