• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Latest project

My finger is finally out of the brace after 5 long weeks! It’s not completely pain free, and the dr said it’ll still be a while before I’ve got full strength, but it’s better than my hand being partially immobilized! I got into doing string art while my finger was healing since I couldn’t use power tools. Here are a few I’ve done. I have a couple more in the works, and my kids are getting into them now too!

My finger is finally out of the brace after 5 long weeks! It’s not completely pain free, and the dr said it’ll still be a while before I’ve got full strength, but it’s better than my hand being partially immobilized! I got into doing string art while my finger was healing since I couldn’t use power tools. Here are a few I’ve done. I have a couple more in the works, and my kids are getting into them now too! View attachment 5370View attachment 5371View attachment 5372
WOW! That is super cool. I have never seen this, is it something you buy or you came up with? Do you create the designs or do you buy patterns? If you could create custom designs you could sell these!

WOW! That is super cool. I have never seen this, is it something you buy or you came up with? Do you create the designs or do you buy patterns? If you could create custom designs you could sell these!
I print a picture and use that as my pattern. I’ve seen these around for a long time, I think it’s something that comes in and out of style. I was thinking about making a few adjustments to the St. Louis Sports one and trying to sell that. I’d see what type of interest I’d get from them first. It’s not hard to customize, so that’s a possibility.

I print a picture and use that as my pattern. I’ve seen these around for a long time, I think it’s something that comes in and out of style. I was thinking about making a few adjustments to the St. Louis Sports one and trying to sell that. I’d see what type of interest I’d get from them first. It’s not hard to customize, so that’s a possibility.
I have never seen them and think it is super cool. I would consider buying one if I could think of a design I would want in my house. haha

Back