• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Less than 24 hours!!!

wsmith0914

Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped, house straight, clothes almost finished washing, groceries bought. I think I am ready! Just need to pack my bag and hopefully get a good night sleep. So excited!!!

Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped, house straight, clothes almost finished washing, groceries bought. I think I am ready! Just need to pack my bag and hopefully get a good night sleep. So excited!!!

Good luck sleeping tonight, :)..

To much excitement and not to mention tomorrow you will rest well.

Our thoughts & prayers are being sent and said for you, your medical team and your family...

Make sure your family gives us an update tomorrow...

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Me too. I've been to the grocery store and stocked up on protein shakes (paid a little more than Costco prices, but I didn't have to deal with Costco.) Laundry done, gifts wrapped and under the tree. I have my bag about 90% done. I went into the office today to tie up loose ends and submit my time card for last week and the next two. (system wouldn't let me add one more.) Still need to make the bed with clean sheets and run the vacuum. Trying to stay busy. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep.

Don't worry if you don't sleep before that is natural. Just think of it like Christmas, you are giving yourself a tool to help you become strong and healthy. Best wishes to all

Wow.. The time is almost here. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Me too. I've been to the grocery store and stocked up on protein shakes (paid a little more than Costco prices, but I didn't have to deal with Costco.) Laundry done, gifts wrapped and under the tree. I have my bag about 90% done. I went into the office today to tie up loose ends and submit my time card for last week and the next two. (system wouldn't let me add one more.) Still need to make the bed with clean sheets and run the vacuum. Trying to stay busy. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep.

GOOD LUCK!!! It's almost time. You'll have lotsa time to catch up on sleep!!! :)

Wow exciting times ahead. You probably wont be able to sleep but, that is ok. You will sleep tomorrow and all will be great. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. BIG HUGZ and keep us posted.

Back