• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Liquid diet

My God, what a difference! You are gorgeous! And to think it's only been a few months. Are you prepared for what is going to happen to you in the future when you become so thin and healthy? Because it's obvious that that is going to happen to you. You are going to succeed. Thank you for sharing those pictures! You should post them on your profile.
Thank you for your compliments and encouragement! Life already feels so different than it did a year ago, I can't even imagine what it will be like when I make it to my goal. It really feels like a whole new me and a whole new world that I am living in. I am just going to adapt as the changes come and try to enjoy every minute I can!

Amazing!!! You look beautiful and happy Miss. You should feel so proud. :)

Thank you! And so should you! I haven't had a chance to say it, but CONGRATS ON SURPASSING YOUR GOAL!!!!! You are truly an inspiration for me and others and I know I look forward to hearing about the rest of your journey because that might be a route I end up taking (still not sure, taking it 1 lb at a time right now lol).

Thank you! And so should you! I haven't had a chance to say it, but CONGRATS ON SURPASSING YOUR GOAL!!!!! You are truly an inspiration for me and others and I know I look forward to hearing about the rest of your journey because that might be a route I end up taking (still not sure, taking it 1 lb at a time right now lol).
Thanks! And at the rate you're going, you're going to hit your goal in just a few months!

Wow, 202??? Be sure to check in after your next scale day when you get into the 190s!!! :)

Back