• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Long time since I checked in here

NanaG67

Hi everyone! It has been quite some time since I have been on here and decided it was time to get back on the ball. Things are going fairly well. I am almost at the 100 lb mark. My blood work has looked pretty good, supposed to stay away from starches and sweets. I also found out I have a nodule on my thyroid, but that is ok right now. Most of you may know that I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia the year before last, and I am seeing a new doctor to help me with that. I am taking Meloxicam for the fibromyalgia and was told to go on a gluten free diet, and for the most part I am doing really well on the gluten free diet.

March 15, my husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and renewed our wedding vows by having a traditional Cherokee ceremony which included a family camping trip. It was really great. Though the food I ate over the camping trip really tore up my stomach, and I suffered for several day afterwards. I am back on track now and all is good.

Good to hear from you Nana and double congratulations, for 100lbs and 20th Anniversary. My 20th is coming up in May. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Don't be a stranger.

Frank

:cool:

Thanks Frank. And congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. Hope things are going well for you!

Back