• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Looking for some July surgery buddies!

I had surgery one month ago but I am on the site everyday. if you have any questions just ask. There are lots of people here to answer your questions. Sometimes life has us busy and it takes a while but overall the site is full of positive people.
Best wishes to all
Sharon

Thanks- just looked at the website!! Im gonna try some packets first. Have you tried the vitamins or anything else from them? Thanks again!!

No. Although I do like that they are catered to people with bariatric surgeries. I have been using a chewable mulit from GNC..it is berry flavored and isn't too bad.

We all know vits are so important. Don't forget about antioxidant vitamins and foods. During any major stressful event if you don't have extra antioxidant in you body lots of free radical damage will start to happen. Some common ones are CLA, a, e, blends are good to.

We all know vits are so important. Don't forget about antioxidant vitamins and foods. During any major stressful event if you don't have extra antioxidant in you body lots of free radical damage will start to happen. Some common ones are CLA, a, e, blends are good to.

Thank you :) I see you just had your surgery a few days ago... how are you feeling? Nine days until mine!

Was feeling pretty good no pain meds for 3 days but today all off a sudden I have sharp shooting left side pain. Just got off of phone with my doctor he thinks its my abdominal wall muscle acting up so I am taking a muscle relaxer and a dose of pain meds. So well see how I am in a bit. But besides this setback pretty good I think.

Was feeling pretty good no pain meds for 3 days but today all off a sudden I have sharp shooting left side pain. Just got off of phone with my doctor he thinks its my abdominal wall muscle acting up so I am taking a muscle relaxer and a dose of pain meds. So well see how I am in a bit. But besides this setback pretty good I think.

Well I hope you feel better! I am starting to get very nervous for my surgery.

Well I hope you feel better! I am starting to get very nervous for my surgery.

Back