• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

May 19th can't come soon enough

yllwrose

Got my surgery date last week...May 19th. Super excited and looking forward to the new chapter of my life

Congrats on yr date. You'll be starting your new life then. Just wait till u see the lbs start falling off! Best wishes to you.

I'm having mine on May 19 as well. I was supposed to have started my two diet on Monday the 5th, but I was preoccupied. I had just graduated from college on Saturday, May 3rd and I was just so caught up in all of that. I got a phone call yesterday from someone at the doctor's office checking up on how I was doing on my diet and I was like: what diet? I got started on my diet yesterday and it was a rough go. Today hasn't been that bad, but I am hitting some real rough patches.

Hi, I'm having the sleeve done tomorrow, May 19th and am very excited too. I am really hungry though on this liquid diet day. I went to a movie to distract me. I went to the gym for two hours to pass the time. Good luck with your surgery and happy new life

Hey Yllwrose, I hope that your surgery went well. Hope you are feeling good. You are now on the other side. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

TillieS

Post Surgery

Just had my surgery on Monday, May 19th. I'm a little sore and have a bad case of cotton mouth. I can't wait until Saturday when I get to add some soft foods:).

Back