• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Merry Christmas

I hope all are having a Merry Christmas. I have to share that I had a great present today; I didn't hit the one hundreds as wished but I am at 204 and I love it. It has been a while since the scale moved so the surprise and happiness took over me.

Another great thing, a family tradition is to watch the past Christmas videos with the kids and man do I look different.
Being able to get in the floor to play with my grandson was incredible the reasons for being grateful are countless.
I didn't even care that I was skipping the high fat, high carb sweets. It was sweet enough being able to move and enjoy life.

Changes from last year
from size 28/30 to 14
no longer out of breadth
I can keep up with everyone
Didn't spend my time worrying people thought I ate to much
No fear of breaking chairs
no objection to pictures
weight went from 330 to 204 :) my Daughter in law weighs 123 so I lost more than she weighs

Best wishes to all

Absolutely. Congratulations.

You have done admirably.

Now, don't get hung up on goals, etc., etc.,

Your body will determine where you need to be.

Merry Christmas

I hope all are having a Merry Christmas. I have to share that I had a great present today; I didn't hit the one hundreds as wished but I am at 204 and I love it. It has been a while since the scale moved so the surprise and happiness took over me.

Another great thing, a family tradition is to watch the past Christmas videos with the kids and man do I look different.
Being able to get in the floor to play with my grandson was incredible the reasons for being grateful are countless.
I didn't even care that I was skipping the high fat, high carb sweets. It was sweet enough being able to move and enjoy life.

Changes from last year
from size 28/30 to 14
no longer out of breadth
I can keep up with everyone
Didn't spend my time worrying people thought I ate to much
No fear of breaking chairs
no objection to pictures
weight went from 330 to 204 :) my Daughter in law weighs 123 so I lost more than she weighs

Best wishes to all

Merry Merry Christmas!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful weight loss! You have done great and you are enjoying your new improved life now. :) Keep up the good work!

That is an AWESOME ALL TIME GREATEST GIFT OF ALL!!! I'm so happy for you. And look you did it all in a mere six months!

That is an AWESOME ALL TIME GREATEST GIFT OF ALL!!! I'm so happy for you. And look you did it all in a mere six months!

Well I started to workout and eat correctly in February so it has been 10 months. Not that I am complaining at all. I am feeling awesome

Back