• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Merry Christmas

I will get that picture for you this weekend! :) My sister is actually going to do some headshots for me so I will have her do one in front of the Christmas tree for you. While the rest of you have been slacking this holiday season (still love you though!), Christmas threw up all over my house, lol.
Is your sister a photographer Miss? That's awesome she's doing that! Please share when you have them. :)

I’m not in this photo, but I’m new here, need to develop some friendships... here is our tree (don’t know how to turn the photo on this forum ):

Will do! She just took them so I am hoping to have them back from her sometime this week. And yes, she is a photographer "on the side". lol. She wants to do it full time but hasn't progressed that far yet.

AND I LOVE YOUR "TREE"!!!!! That is really cute and creative :)
That's great, please do share! I'm sure they'll be beautiful. :)

looking into having some pics taken this summer after the swelling from my next surgery has gone. It's awesome that you have someone close to you who has that artistic eye.

Hehe, thanks. Yesterday I realized it was just 4 days before Christmas and I accepted that I wouldn't get a tree so I just went with the joke. ;) And it does add a little cheer to my condo. :)

I've been collecting ornaments and lights for years but I stopped having a Christmas tree because it just goes against my personal principles to cut a tree down that's giving me oxygen. But this year I knew it was going to be a bad Christmas if I didn't have a tree. So I bought a really nice fake and got out all my ornaments and put as many on the tree as would fit. I wish it would look as good in pictures as it looks in my living room but it just simply cannot be captured. Thank you Bill and Brenda.

Back