• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Merry Christmas

Finally took my Christmas selfies... had to do 2 because couldn't fit both my head and my head in the same shot. ;)

Attachments

• Christmas 2019.jpg
    Christmas 2019.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Christmas Dress.jpg
    Christmas Dress.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 193
Finally took my Christmas selfies... had to do 2 because couldn't fit both my head and my head in the same shot. ;)
Brenda, I can see you "hiding" your upper arms & You're doing a great job of it. Have you ever purchased a sheer, long-sleeved bolero shaping garment that keeps your arms tight and just has a little fabric going over your back? I just ordered one.

But in all honesty, you've ratcheted up the glam factor with your natural looks. I'm not giving you a compliment when I say you are beautiful. It's an empirical fact. Your features represent all the desirable features women talk about. You don't have far to go, and I'll bet you'll always have some area you wish was better, but you aren't just pretty: you're glamourous.

Brenda, I can see you "hiding" your upper arms & You're doing a great job of it. Have you ever purchased a sheer, long-sleeved bolero shaping garment that keeps your arms tight and just has a little fabric going over your back? I just ordered one.

But in all honesty, you've ratcheted up the glam factor with your natural looks. I'm not giving you a compliment when I say you are beautiful. It's an empirical fact. Your features represent all the desirable features women talk about. You don't have far to go, and I'll bet you'll always have some area you wish was better, but you aren't just pretty: you're glamourous.
Thank you Diane. I was blessed with good genes, my sister and brother were too. It isn't something I earned, I'm very grateful that the universe gave me both inner and outer beauty. I think that's another reason why I couldn't waste one more day as an obese woman. The clock keeps ticking and I'd hate to look back with regret knowing that I squandered this gift.

Yes, my arms are my least favorite body parts right now. They were at the top of my list when I met with my plastic surgeon. I've always worn jackets, sweaters and boleros with anything sleeveless. But for this party, I just wanted to let this dress do what it was made to. :)

Back