• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Need some encouragement

I'm nauseous right now. No clue what brought it on. I ate hours ago. I am otherwise fine. I will be joining the rec center soon. I just have to spend all my money on a dentist first. Tooth extraction time. My weight is...idk. haven't touched the scale in a while. Trying not to worry too much. People and my clothes tell me I'm on the right track, though.
Hi Carolyn I haven't posted anything in a long time, mainly because I really don't know how to post. But should you see this I have a question I hope you or someone can help me with. Well I'm four no. Post-op and have only lost 32lbs. Shouldn't I have lost much more by now? I'm doing all I was told to do. What more could I or should I do? Any suggestions?

Hi Carolyn I haven't posted anything in a long time, mainly because I really don't know how to post. But should you see this I have a question I hope you or someone can help me with. Well I'm four no. Post-op and have only lost 32lbs. Shouldn't I have lost much more by now? I'm doing all I was told to do. What more could I or should I do? Any suggestions?
I'm sure your body is going at the best rate for your wonderful individual self. If you had the sleeve you are doing very well. Nor sure about the RNY but it sounds decent. I think that if you are losing the weight and all then you don't need to do anything else. If you plateau then maybe step up your workout? Also, examine your diet. See if you have been slacked on eating right. Pretty much keep up the good work.

Back