• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New here

ammyb

I have few questions...... Is it normal to stall? I have stalled over 3 weeks and I am worried... Also is it possible I stretched my pouch? I always feel hungry... thanks guys

I have few questions...... Is it normal to stall? I have stalled over 3 weeks and I am worried... Also is it possible I stretched my pouch? I always feel hungry... thanks guys

WELCOME to the Forum!!!

Yes it is quite normal to have a plaeau every so often. Your body loses and then has to adjust to the new weight. Then as long as you are still eating properly, you will lose more weight. It's a cycle. As long as you haven't eaten when you are full then you shouldn't have stretched your pouch. You have lost over 50 lb in three and a half months. That is terrific! You are doing WONDERFUL! Keep up the great work!!! You will be under 200 lb in no time, just hang in there! :)

Cheyenne :cool:

Welcome to our forum, yes stalls are a part of our weight loss. I didn't know that eating when u are full will stretch yr pouch but that makes since.Thank you Cheyenne !!

Hi Ammyb, I have just come out of a stall and I had my surgery 1/27/14 so I know how you feel !! I just now hit the 50 lbs gone and it seemed to take forever! Your weight loss is great, keep up the good work. The loss will catch up with you eventually. I also wonder if I stretched my pouch, but it is supposed to stretch a bit after 3 months I think. You are doing great ! :)

Back