• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to Group-Hello

dee

Hi, My name is Dee. I had RNY September 7, 2011, I have lost 63lbs and and starting to enjoy my new life. I enjoy communicating with people that have opted to take control of their futures.

Dee...welcome to the group. I am so excited to see you here. I started out 1.5 lbs less than you so seeing someone so close in size.....well...I'm excited to hear how things go for you, etc

Keep up the good work and please post often!

Be safe.

Letrell

Dee-welcome aboard. I should be having my RNY surgery next month. I like reading all the posts from everyone who has had their surgery already. It looks like you are doing real good with your weight loss. Keep up the good work and please come back to this forum to let us know how you are doing and to offer advice. Kevin is working hard to get us a live chat room. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and it will be a great way to get to know each other better.

I JUST WANT TO MENTION TO EVERYONE THAT KEVIN HAD MADE US A NICE CHAT ROOM. PLEASE STOP IN THE CHAT ROOM WHEN YOU VISIT THE FORUMS SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.

Last edited:
Back