• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

newbie from Florida

Hi Tammi, welcome to the forum. Have you had surgery or are you contemplating having surgery? This is a great site if you are looking for information. What procedure will you have or have you had? I am from Florida too. Where are you located? Good luck! Joy

I m in the process of getting approved because I have a hyenia hernia and GERD- so this surgery is being suggested by my GI dr- now I just have to do the 3 months of dieting with my dr- which to me sucks!! Fat all your life= diet all your life but you cant fight the insurance companies!! Im hoping to get a lot of info that will be helpful here~~

Hi Tammi, Welcome to the group. You can find lots of information here, just ask anything you want and you will get answers. Remember that everyone's journey is different, so what worked for me may not work for you. Get lots of answers and try things out, you'll find what works for you. Also remember to ask your Doctor if it is a medical issue.

Frank

:cool:

Thanks!! It is a lot to take in and I had my first drs visit with regards to my 3 months of dieting. Im also going to a few support group meetings here before I have the surgery and trying to start processing how and what I have to eat- slowing down is going to be the hardest!! And hey congrats on your to date weight lose!!! I will be asking you some questions Im sure!! Thanks!!
:eek:

Back