• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

mygirl54

HELLO I am new to this forum, but looking forward to getting to know many of you and see how things work here. I am from South Carolina , will be having my surgery in Columbia SC. I don't have a date yet my insurance person said I'm approved,but I have to do my pysc. stuff again because it ran out, becaues it was so long between it and getting approved.I'll get it done on Wednesday,and get a date so after. My Doctor is Dr. HUGES I LIKE HIM HE HAS A GREAT RECORD WITH THE SURGERY. What do you guys think I should be doing? I am drinking 80-96 ozs. water, cut out soda all together no real suger, cut carbs. whats can I do?

Welcome Mygirl, this is a great site. Glad to hear that everything is approved, pending the psych eval. Sounds like you are doing all the right things prior to surgery, I don't know what else you need to add. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine. Let us know when you get your date for surgery.

:cool:

fkrebs, THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME.AND I WILL POST MY DATE AS SOON AS I GET IT. I NOTICE YOUR NUMBERS AND YOU ARE MOVING RIGHT ALONE 116 LBS GONE FOREVER. I AM RIGHT CHEERING YOU ON. ( IN MY SING VOICE) LET' HEAR IT FOR THE BOY, LET'S GIVE THE BOY A HAND. LOL:cool: YOU ARE DOING GREAT.

Hey Mygirl! I am your neighbor in SC in Greenville and Welcome to the site. I was a lurker for about 3 months before I joined, but I am so glad I did. Good for you for making this decision! I am having surgery soon and I am now working my way through the liquid protein shakes. I go to our weekly class tonight so I will weigh-in and see how these shakes are working. It is so hard letting go of sugar and I am very proud of you for doing it! If you need a cheering team, we are all here!:eek:

Back