• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Butyba

Hi. Looking forward to having an understanding can relate support system! Had gastric sleeve April 4, 2012. Hope to be of help to others too! :)

Wecome to the forum. I hope all is well, there are a lot of people here wanting to know about the sleeve, so they will certainly appriciate the story of your journey. Your doing great on your weight loss. :cool: Tom

Thanks. The hospital in the town that I had surgery in doesnt do RNY. Only the sleeve and the banding. My doc won't do them cause he says our ICU isn't big enough to handle those cases and what it already does. Gulp! I think he tends to be a little overly cautious but that's a good thing. I think.?! Anyway I don't really feel like I have any issues with my care. Just issues with me. :). I have already lost what feels like a lot of weight. I am waiting for the day I can have excess skin removed now. :p. I have to keep reminding myself I won't be on a puréed diet forever! Want something to chew on!! I don't feel hungry yet. Just miss flavored and textures. And let's face it I ate for every reason under the sun. Thats the me I am dealing with. Well thanks again.

Butyba

Back