• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

November Monthly Challenge

Ooh, but I DID make French onion soup finally so Goal 3. ✔

Also, it was so good!! You know I made it in the slow cooker lol Turns out you can caramelized onions in the slow cooker, which made the whole process super easy!

Ooh, but I DID make French onion soup finally so Goal 3. ✔

Also, it was so good!! You know I made it in the slow cooker lol Turns out you can caramelized onions in the slow cooker, which made the whole process super easy!
That slow cooker soup sounds amazing! Would you mind posting the recipe in the Recipes section please? Great posts Missy. You are Awesome Sauce!!! ❤❤

I will not be doing this anymore. I am so freaking tired of worrying about 5 lbs. I work out 3Xs a week, I (mostly watch what I eat and even if I do eat too many calories in a day, they're much healthier calories than I used to eat.

I knew when I had WLS that many people gain back a small portion of their weight. Which is why I lost extra. So I would a still be under my goal. Which I am. So, f*ck this lol

Back