• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Nutrition Education Class

Ok, so I had my nutrition education class today and it was very informative. They went over the week liquid diet before surgery, the different stages/phases of eating (the cans and cannots), the vitamins, etc. Had a very good time learning about the ins and outs of my new lifestyle. I understand that it will require alot of work and dedication, but Im going to give it all I got. August 12th is my pre-surgery screening and then August the 19th is my surgery date:) #EXCITED:D:D:D

Hi Prettygirl, giving it your all, is all you can do. Just remember that this is a lifetime journey and that it is a tool. Follow the plan from your Dr. and Nutritionist and you will lose the weight. It may not come off as fast as you'd like or you'll hit other bumps along the way and that is OK. Everyone's journey is different, so don't compare your journey with anyone elses. Let us know if you have any questions.

Frank

:cool:

Back