• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pb2 lower calorie chocolate peanutbutter balls

Pat99

I came up with this recipe earlier this afternoon. It came out really good and by comparison to the Unjury recipe it has fewer calories but almost just as much protein. I only had 2 scoops of protein powder left so I had to work with what I had. Although I used Unjury protein powder I'm sure you can use any brand you like but you may need to make a slight adjustment with the water.

ENJOY!!!

INGREDIENTS

2 scoops Unjury Chocolate Splendor protein powder

2/3 cup PB2 (Bell Plantation peanut butter powder)

3 to 4 packets no / low calorie sweetener

1 tablespoon olive oil

3 tablespoons chunky or smooth peanut butter

1/3 cup water

METHOD

Mix together 1/3 cup PB2 powder and 1/3 cup water and sweetener to make a batter. Stir in the olive oil, protein powder and peanut butter. Once this is mixed well add remaining 1/3 cup PB2 powder. Work quickly because the dough gets stiffer as it sits, you may need to knead it with your hands. If dough is too soft add more PB2 powder a teaspoon at a time. If dough is too stiff add more water 1/2 teaspoon at a time. Form into 10 balls slightly smaller than a golf ball. Place into freezer on a plate lined with no-stick foil. Once frozen store in freezer in a freezer baggie. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating.

NUTRITIONAL VALUE per serving-makes 10 servings

Calories 81.4
Net Carbs 2.4 g
Fiber 1.3 g
Fat 4.5 g
Protein 7.6 g
Calcium 2.5 g

Last edited by a moderator:
Back