• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sad news: Surgery rescheduled to April 2021

It’s really unfortunate that insurance is so obnoxious. Although I’m grateful it exists. I haven’t scheduled mine yet (hoping for May/June) but it already feels like a lot wait. I have made a decision to do this and I just want to get started. Hang in there, I’m trying to.
It seemed like it was gonna be a long time when my husband did it but with all the appointments the time went pretty fast. Prayers and virtual hugs for your journey.

It seemed like it was gonna be a long time when my husband did it but with all the appointments the time went pretty fast. Prayers and virtual hugs for your journey.
Thanks for your support!

Oh no! So sorry. I thought you were going to say due to Covid. Did they go into specifics? Is it that they require a waiting period as some insurance companies do? I am sure you are disappointed. Many of us had delays due to Covid, myself included, so I know what it is like to be gung ho and then have to wait. But maybe it is just as well if what they are saying that Covid is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Hang in there!
Thanks!

I'm sorry you are delayed what helped me lose weight was drinking pure (brand) protein shakes and eating pure (brand) protein bars. These products taste great not like diet food at all. I get them at Walmart. Sending prayers and virtual hugs
Thank you

Reactions: Meg
Back