• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Something strange is happening to my body

Kim M

I'm just asking. I have been pear shaped my whole life. Since the surgery, it appears this is changing. I am changing into an apple shape. Not totally, but it is obvious. Several people have commented including my daughter yesterday. She said "Mom what happened to your bottom"? I finally had to buy new pants after going through the 4 sizes I had in the closet. My new size fit great, but are just a little tight in the waist. What is up? Has this happened to anyone else? I am so weird for asking this, but I really what my butt back.

Kim-I'm sure you can do an Internet search to find excercises that will build up your gluts (butt muscles) if you want to fill that area out once again.

I had the sleeve in April of this year. I had to get an entirely new winter wardrobe - include lots of sweaters as I'm generally very cold. I'll bundle up and don't miss my butt or hips. Not sure I'll ever be able to get the "girls" where they belong again.

I'm loseing all over but my lover tummy is like poochie by my hip are it looks so funny and my inner thighs I'm going to have to hit the gym for sure but everyone should check with there insurance company's after this I'm going in for a Brest reduction but they will also cover the lift and do done lipo with it I'm still a 34 dd after loseing more then 50 pounds they are not going any where so

Back