• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Stephen king 11/22/63

Pat99

I really want to read this book but it's not available in paperback, yet. Since my budget is very tight I am going to check with my local library to see if they have it. Chances are there are a LOT of ppl that have it on reserve but I am willing to wait my turn. I remember EXACTLY where I was when Kennedy was assasinated. I was in school, Cerveny, in Detroit. One of the oldest teachers, Mrs. Biddick, came busting into the class I was in to tell us the news. She was crying and was holding a cloth handkerchief. It was a Friday and we had just returned from the lunch room. Minutes later the maintenance man brought in a TV. We spent the rest of the day watching the event.

I JUST WANT TO MENTION TO EVERYONE THAT KEVIN HAD MADE US A NICE CHAT ROOM. PLEASE STOP IN THE CHAT ROOM WHEN YOU VISIT THE FORUMS SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.

Last edited:
I tried reading this book But the sheer volumn of it has slowed me down. I have nook - 1st generation b/w and have saved tons of money as well as landfills by going digital yet when I see the 1000 plus pages I became overwhelmed. I don't think I am into Stephen King. The premise intrigued me at first and the characters were good and if you are into Stephen King you will like it. The problem is that it must take a while to get to the JFK stuff because I hadn't gotten to it by page 200 and then I put it down.

Back