• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery on 2/27/12

Pat99

My surgery is scheduled for Monday, 2/27/12. This means I will be starting my liquid diet tomorrow. Wish me luck!

My surgery is scheduled for Monday, 2/27/12. This means I will be starting my liquid diet tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Good Luck Pat, You will do great ! You are very knowledgable and have helped many people on this site w/o having your surgery yet!!

Hey Pat, how are you doing? I have my surgery Wednesday and was checking in to see how yours went! Best wishes, Aly

Hey Pat, how are you doing? I have my surgery Wednesday and was checking in to see how yours went! Best wishes, Aly

I'm doing very well after surgery. The only issue I am having is with a large amount of fluid retention from the IV's, 23 lbs. Good luck on Wednesday. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Make sure to let us know how everything went.

Just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry I did not responded right away. How is your goal coming along?

Back