• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery tomorrow - 8/6!

*TC*

It's finally here...now I'm starting to get a bit nervous.:) Tomorrow morning have to be at the hospital at 7:15am and I've been on clear liquids all day. Not so bad but I've had to keep my mind busy on other things to avoid feeling the hunger. It's all kind of surreal at this point, I've spent so much time preparing and thinking about it but I'm so excited that is finally here.

Wish me luck! :D

Woohoo! I'm home and resting. Had to spend an extra day in the hospital but it's all good. Thanks for the prayers and wells wishes. :)

Tc glad ur home. I pray ur recover y goes smooth were u up walking rite awat how is ur pain level. Im 2 days away and very excited

Thanks Hunger Buddy! That's awesome that you're 2 days away - Good luck! I've been up walking since Wed at the hospital and now that I'm home I keep doing laps around the living room and hall way. I ventured on to the treadmill yesterday for about 20 minutes at a real low speed. They were right when they said that walking would help with the gas pains I was feeling, it did help a lot.

Again good luck on Monday and keep me posted on how you're doing. :)

Back