• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

surgery

Good morning Sunshine--It's 8:47 am and I am praying for you!! Stay positive and remember all your rules-sip, sip, sip/walk, walk, walk/and rest, rest, rest!!! Take care and God bless, keep us posted.:) Time 4 me

Say goodbye to the life you knew and hello to your new life! It's going to be an exciting time for you. Not only will your weight begin to drop, but your energy level will begin to soar! Stay focused, keep a positive attitude, and lean on those who are near and dear to you for support. Best wishes for a successful surgery and it will all fall into place one day at a time!

Hi Sunshine,
I hope that you are beginning to feel better after the surgery. Follow the advice of Linney and Time4me, they know what they are talking about. It will be an exciting ride and you'll find it affects a lot more than just how much you can eat. One thing, this is not a miracle cure, you need to work at it, stick with the plan and it will work. Good luck, I know you can do it. Keep us informed of your progress.

:cool:

Congratulations on your surgery, Sunshine-you had yours the same day as mine. I hope you are doing well. Remember to sip, sip, sip-get those fluids in to keep from getting dehydrated!! Rest and also get a bit of walking in when you can.

Speedy Recovery to you!

Carol

Back