• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

surgry

hi ninaxxxjean happy you are getting your surgery date you will be a happy person ,this surgery changes your life for the better you;ll find lots of support from this room. good luck
donna

1 week from today i will be having mine.. how many different feeling right now!! Excited nervous.. i am ready !!! nINA u lost 18 lbs already? That is sooo exciting!!

Congrats on your weight loss, it is a wonderful thing to finally be on the journey to a better, healthier you. Keep following the plan you'll do great.

Mblessed, you will experience a wide variety of emotions before and after surgery. Just understand that they are normal, you wouldn't be human if you didn't go through them. If you need to talk, vent or ask questions, remember we are here to help. Reach out.

Frank

:cool:

yes it isgreat the surgery wasnt as bad as i thought, plus i had 2 herninias they fixed too, i will be a better happier person good luck on yours

Back