• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

three Month post surgery

joygirl55

Hi everyone I have not posted anything in a long time but I read every post daily and learn from everyone of you I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all the good advices you share because they have been my help in keeping on the right track, On thursday 8/21/2014 I will have my three months visit with my surgeon hope he say I am doing well I lost a total of 70 pounds and I am feeling great I was taking of all medication even the insulin and my fibromyligia is not flare up since I change my food intake I have a few scarery momment had a few scary tests taken, thank God all result came back great hope Iam doing all that my doctor told me to do and doing them right thanks again
will let your know what the doctor says after thbe visit.

Joygirl55;)

Hi everyone I have not posted anything in a long time but I read every post daily and learn from everyone of you I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all the good advices you share because they have been my help in keeping on the right track, On thursday 8/21/2014 I will have my three months visit with my surgeon hope he say I am doing well I lost a total of 70 pounds and I am feeling great I was taking of all medication even the insulin and my fibromyligia is not flare up since I change my food intake I have a few scarery momment had a few scary tests taken, thank God all result came back great hope Iam doing all that my doctor told me to do and doing them right thanks again
will let your know what the doctor says after thbe visit.

Joygirl55;)

CONGRATULATIONS Joygirl on your 70 lb. weight loss in 3 months, that is Super Awesome!!! So glad you're health has improved and you are feeling so good! :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS Joygirl on your 70 lb. weight loss in 3 months, that is Super Awesome!!! So glad you're health has improved and you are feeling so good! :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you Cheyenne I am sorry I did not reply earlier I went out of town just return yesterday and by the way my doctor was so so proud of
me he ask if I can talk with others about the surgery because he can answer some of thier question not all he feels because of my experience
I will be able to share with them, I don't know but I will surely try my best. Thanks again.

Joygirl55:D

That is amazing weight loss joygirl I am sure your doctor will be pleased.

Hello Big K Thanks you are right my doctor was very please with my progress and he was so happy at what he saw in me a completely new
induvidual that love life and want to live a long happy one not the same person he meet 3 months ago with no hope and a miserable quality
of life. Thank to God and to him I love the new me.

Joygirl55:cool:

Thank you Cheyenne I am sorry I did not reply earlier I went out of town just return yesterday and by the way my doctor was so so proud of
me he ask if I can talk with others about the surgery because he can answer some of thier question not all he feels because of my experience
I will be able to share with them, I don't know but I will surely try my best. Thanks again.

That's AWESOME Joygirl, to have the doctor ask you to talk to other patients, to share your experience of the surgery and your success! How proud you must be :) Your surgeon has given you a real complement, to be shown as an example of someone who has followed the program and who has triumphed with a 70lb weight loss in just 3 months! You will be able to help so many people who are unsure of the procedure. CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!! :)

That's AWESOME Joygirl, to have the doctor ask you to talk to other patients, to share your experience of the surgery and your success! How proud you must be :) Your surgeon has given you a real complement, to be shown as an example of someone who has followed the program and who has triumphed with a 70lb weight loss in just 3 months! You will be able to help so many people who are unsure of the procedure. CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!! :)

Thanks Cheyenne God Bless.

Back