• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

TillieS

Yes I am nervous and excited all rolled in one. lol I went to the doctor today for my final surgeon visit and my pre-op. Liver shrinking is in effect. Still have a few things to pick up for at home. Time is gonna fly isn't it?

Yes I am nervous and excited all rolled in one. lol I went to the doctor today for my final surgeon visit and my pre-op. Liver shrinking is in effect. Still have a few things to pick up for at home. Time is gonna fly isn't it?

Yes it sure will fly by. :) You have waited a long while for this, and it's almost time... Yeah!!!!!! :)

I'm so excited for you, it'll be here soon. Good luck with your surgery and happy recovery. You're still my surgery buddy, right? Hugs and best wishes, kt

Congratulations
less that two weeks to go!
Get ready for the experience of a life time. Use your new tool to its greatest potential

Got all my pre-op labs all looks great so now I really feel like saying yippee!!!!! The Bariatric doc that I see left a note with my results wishing me good luck on my surgery. Now what all do I pack for the hospital????? 11 days and a wake

Got all my pre-op labs all looks great so now I really feel like saying yippee!!!!! The Bariatric doc that I see left a note with my results wishing me good luck on my surgery. Now what all do I pack for the hospital????? 11 days and a wake

WOOT WOOT........

It is a coming fast darling.. Now is the time to pre pack, clean out the pantry and start getting ready for the party.... WOOT, WOOT 1378201_225033920997862_1372490759_n.jpg

Got to cleaning and doing all that needs to be done. Dealing with a sick grand baby and trying my best to kick a little cold thanks to the grand baby lol. Been drinking hot tea w lemon and doing good. Thank you for all of your best wishes. Yes Gr8k8 we are still surgery buddies. Hope all is going well with you. Will keep all posted on everything :)

Got to cleaning and doing all that needs to be done. Dealing with a sick grand baby and trying my best to kick a little cold thanks to the grand baby lol. Been drinking hot tea w lemon and doing good. Thank you for all of your best wishes. Yes Gr8k8 we are still surgery buddies. Hope all is going well with you. Will keep all posted on everything :)

Here is something to consider. My allergist, which I really don't need very much anymore, taught me a very important technique to avoid and/or minimize colds and/or sinus infections:

I learned to use a Netty to flush my sinuses out. When necessary, I do my sinus flush once a day with two packets of the pre-packaged baking soda or whatever else is in the packet.

This has kept my sinuses clear and healthy.

This year is the first time I caught a really bad cold and got over it without having to go to my Doctor and getting prescribed Rx's and predisone. When the cold came on I doubled up. I used the netty in the morning and also in the evening. The cold cleared up within about 4 days or so.

So think about it. My wife also uses her netty. She caught a cold last week. So no kissing for me right now! :)

However, with the use of her netty she is quickly getting over the cold and it does relieve the symptoms.

Ralph

Back