• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Unjury chocolate peanut butter balls

Pat99

I got this recipe from Unjury. It's not low calorie (131 each ball) but it's high in protein (10 grams). They sound good and I plan on making them soon.

This very easy recipe combines creamy peanut butter with delicious Chocolate UNJURY for another yummy way to get your protein in!

It is sure to satisfy!

With 10 grams of protein per serving, UNJURY Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls make a delicious snack on the go!

UNJURY Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls

Use Reduced Fat Creamy Jif Peanut Butter1 , 1 recipe makes 11 balls

Measure 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Peanut Butter and add to mixing bowl

Add 3 scoops of UNJURY Chocolate Splendor or UNJURY Chocolate Classic, 1 scoop at a time, stirring well after each scoop until dough is formed

Roll dough into 11 balls

Freeze overnight2

Optional additions: dried fruit (raisins, cranberries or cherries), spices (cinnamon or nutmeg), oatmeal, chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds)

Nutrition Facts per ball (makes 11):

10 grams protein, 9 grams carbohydrate, 6.5 grams fat, 3 grams sugar, 131 calories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Other varieties of peanut butter may be used. Nutrition facts are based on using Reduced Fat Creamy Jif Peanut Butter. Be sure to check the label for variation in nutrition facts.

2 Store in freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve. The peanut butter will soften when left at room temperature.

I made them and they were enjoyable but haven't made them in quite a while. Ran out of chocolate unjury so have to get some more when I go to the doctor next month.

Thanks for the feedback Javajoy. The recipe does look very yummy. I'm thinkin' it's going to replace the buckeyes I used to make for the holidays :) I think I may make some later today :) :) :)

I have some PB2 and I may use that instead of the regular peanut butter. This will significantly reduce the fat calories but the texture will be a lot softer.

For those of you not familiar with PB2, it's peanut butter in a powder form with the fat removed. You mix it with water. And yes, it tastes exactly like regular peanut butter. I buy mine from netrition.com but I'm sure there are other places that sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat99 thanks so much for sharing, I also copied down the spinach pie recipe, I'm gonna try that on the family tomorrow night for dinner. I have trying to incorporate some different things that I will be eating for everyone. I've done a cauliflower mac and cheese (without the mac) and red quinoa with zucchini and mushrooms. So far they have liked the dishes.

Back