• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

waiting is so hard!

jduffy

i have run into a big block. the psychologist at cc did not ok me for the surgery. my psychologist called her and gave her a lesson in my disability. my psychologist is an "expert" she has learned from a master doctor. now, it's wait time. have to wait until next month's team meeting to see if i'm accepted for surgery or rejected. i'm really scared.:(

wow hate to read that. I hope you continue to push forward as sometimes the only way to change a person's mind is to show you are determined.
Good luck

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up. Hopefully things will go in your favor. I will keep you in my prayers.

TillieS

I didn't get approved right away either. I had to go in for therapy prior to approval because the psychologist believed I was depressed. So, I went in and explained why being morbidly obese was depressing. I was approved in no time. Stick with it and you will prevail. I wish you the best of luck.

thank you so much, everyone. i accept your prayers for the situation and appreciate them.
my psychologist talked to the cc psychologist to "educate" her on my disorder. hopefully, it did some good.
i will keep you posted. and thanks again.
jduffy

Back