• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Well I did it!!!!!

AngeeBaby94

I took the plunge!!! I am still in the hospital, I had Gastric Bypass yesterday and had no complications!!!! I am eating Jello and drinking water day 2, walking around and loving life.......Tomorrow they are gonna take my drainage tubes out, have me eat a tablespoon of protein and scoot me out the door! I have to say the pain is not too bad, but I have had a few surgeries so maybe this is bad, but I have too much to compare it to haha! I am thinking I am gonna like my lil pouch after all!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT TOLD ME I COULD!!!! I am sure this uphoria wears off, but I am just hoping not anytime soon!!!

Angela

Congrats Angela! You should be home now. My first night home, my wife had to work, so my daughter came and spent the night with me. I didn't know what to expect and I wanted to be safe. The next night I was fine. Started outdoor walking shortly after that. Just follow the doctors plan and you will do great.

Frank

:cool:

Back