• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

What next

Life has just been crazy. A couple weeks ago I had horrible poison ivy, I just finished my prednisone corse, but I’m still on all the antacids for another week. I still have one itchy spot on my arm. Saturday my daughter was doing her horseback riding lesson and was thrown off the horse, flew over his head, flipped in the air, landed on her back, and broke her arm. Monday I took my father in law for cataract surgery and my tire went flat while waiting for him, I aired it up with a mini compressor, and it had a hole in it from a nail or something. Luckily that was able to be plugged and patched. This morning I get a call from my sons school that he’d had a seizure, lost consciousness, and hit his head, so I’ve been with him in the ER all morning. 2 ER visits in less than a week for my kiddos. We’re joking that the 3rd one will probably be in before the week is over. I think the summer was too calm because now it’s chaos!! Everyone is fine now. Daughter is loving that everyone gets to sign her cast. Son is seeing his neurologist next week (he has Tourette’s but has never had a seizure), but he can go back to regular activities per the ER doctor. Life’s just crazy! View attachment 4558
Sorry this is happening!

Back