• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Where are you in your journey?

1. Southern California
  2. 7 years post from original band; 5 years from revision to sleeve; just over a year from RNY (required due to severe reflux complications of sleeve) total lost 162 pounds
  3. I have had them all, LOL. I wish I'd done much more researched and been a self-advocate earlier in the process, but I have learned a lot since then.

I’m fairly new here and thought we could all share if you were comfortable.
  1. what state do you live in?
  2. Where are you in the process of your journey? Info stage, waiting on date, pre-op post-op , years out? Revision, etc..
  3. What surgery did you have or want?
I live in VA. On 11/4/2020 it will be one year since Gastric bypass surgery. I lost 130 pounds in 9 months. I’m maintaining my weight loss since September 2020
Mira been the best thing I’ve done for myself.

I’m fairly new here and thought we could all share if you were comfortable.
  1. what state do you live in?
  2. Where are you in the process of your journey? Info stage, waiting on date, pre-op post-op , years out? Revision, etc..
  3. What surgery did you have or want?

I live in North Carolina.
I'm 9 months post-op.
I originally wanted the sleeve - my doctor told me that considering my medical issues - I'd have better results with the RNY. I've lost 85 pounds so far. I'm 5 pounds below my goal weight.

Back