• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Wish me luck

After following your story for 4 months, I can't believe it has taken this long to get here. I would have been so impatient, but you have just rolled with the punches. Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to do just as well on your liquid diet as you have done since you've been on a bariatric diet since January.

Oh my God, this is actually really exciting, isn't it? Are you scared? Are you excited? Are you ready?

After following your story for 4 months, I can't believe it has taken this long to get here. I would have been so impatient, but you have just. rolled with the punches. Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to do just as well on your liquid diet as you have done since you've been on a bariatric diet since January.

Oh my God, this is actually really exciting, isn't it? Are you scared? Are you excited? Are you ready?

Hehe, love the new pic Diane :cool:

After following your story for 4 months, I can't believe it has taken this long to get here. I would have been so impatient, but you have just rolled with the punches. Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to do just as well on your liquid diet as you have done since you've been on a bariatric diet since January.

Diane I am more then ready. I am excited. I am not one bit scared. And I am ready for the change that is to come with this surgery. It has taken awhile but you know the best things are the things you wait for. Their are people out there that has been waiting longer then me. I just hope that when they look at story one day they will be inspired to keep going and pushing for what they really want and need.

I know you'll continue to inspire us momma! I hope I'm not to far behind you! Copied your list of food and hospital needs. I am not concerned at all about surgery other what kind of surgery when I discuss with MD

I know you'll continue to inspire us momma! I hope I'm not to far behind you! Copied your list of food and hospital needs. I am not concerned at all about surgery other what kind of surgery when I discuss with MD

Redy I am having the Bypass because I have real bad reflux so it will help with that. I hope you figure out what surgery you are going for if not the doctor will inform you about all of them and tell you which on he thinks will work better for you. Don't worry about it to much you will figure it out. And with the doctors help you will be able to make the choice of which one you want

As of tomorrow I will be on my liquid diet. Getting set for surgery. Everything is set for the 15th. I am excited about the surgery. It will be a big help to me.
Wishing you luck, but just reading how much weight you’ve been able to lose and keep off I just know you’re going to get through these couple weeks. You’ve got lots of determination and dedication to yourself.
Let me know how you’re doing with this liquid diet in a couple days. (What kinds of liquids are you taking, by the way?) Happy July 4th!!

Back