• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Woohoo! Date is scheduled finally!

*TC*

So happy...we finally scheduled my surgery. 8/6...seems so far away still but I've already been waiting since December. Had to do my 6 months of dietary and now my employer decided to change insurance starting 7/1 to Cigna, so that pushed us out another month to allow for the paperwork that is going to be necessary. It's all good though...I have my date and I'm uber excited. :D

Congrats on getting a date! The time will really go by fast, especially since its summer time. Hang in there and start your walking and a few other things to prepare yourself and it will be here before you know it. :)

Thanks everyone :) I just keep telling myself I'm almost there. I've been doing just like you suggested Dreamz - cleared off the treadmill and I've been on it at least 3-5 days each week.

I actually LOL'd at the cleared off the treadmill comment.... However you are still one up on me, as I sold mine a few years ago, because all I did was stub my toes on it. LOL Now I go to our local Gym and have been working with a personal trainer that is trained in toning for gastric bypass patients, so we will see soon how good he really is lol

Back