• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Wow I did it.

:D I am at goal as of today. Hard to believe but I am. Saw my doctor this afternoon. Now I just need to eat a little more food. LOL well maintain he does not want me losiung anymore. I am happy with where I am & no intention of losing more. My journey continues on. Tomorrow new hair & I am happy. Happy to be healthy and normal weight. Never would I have thought I would havr reach this as quickly as I did. My labs were in and all are normal so I am pleased with that. Exercise eating right has p[aid off. I will continue tyo exercise as I always have. Wow. feels great. Good luck everyone and keep on your journey as I will mine.
Hugs,
Angie

So very happy for you. You have been a powerful inspirational person on this forum. Makeover time!

That is just outstanding, I still have about 75 lbs to reach my goal. I'll be there one day, mean time, enjoy the new you, you've earned. You're my hero.

Frank

:cool:

Congratulations, Darling!! What an amazing goal you have reached. You must feel like a million bucks and you look it, too! May God bless you and your continued journey! The best is yet to come for you!

Congratulations. I am just starting the process and it is truly helpful and encouraging to know that you and others have made the journey so successfully.

Back