• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Your results

It's been replied to 19 times since late October so people are finding it. I don't know how to make it sticky! But it's basic, so our veteran posters will probably ask it.

This is the only group I've ever been part of that didn't have a designated "welcome" message, though the two administrative messages on the home page are VERY good. Maybe we should try to update our basic inquiry regularly!
:cool:

In Bill's honor, a small repost from late 2020:

150 pounds
11 months
it is what I expected
only health problems dizziness. I dont think from the surgery seen three different drs.

Going to Chicago Tuesday for two weeks gonna watch what I eat and watch what I do too do want to get Covid. I won’t be online that much either
Has anyone heard from Bill? I miss him terribly. I've DMd him a few times; no response.

I'm also worried because he was having those little cardiac episodes. I took care of an old friend who was having those. They can be serious. I can't imagine him NOT wanting to be with us, but his wife was a little down on his participation.

I love having our brothers in arms here. It's so great to learn about the male and female experience. We have a great foundation for equality, but at the same time, vive la difference!

Last edited:
Back