• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Yum...dog food

I have been on pre op liquid diet since January 1, 2013. Surgery is in two more days! Clear liquids and protein shakes. Tonight at midnight only clear liquids till midnight Monday, then nothing!

Has anyone been so hungry that when feeding dogs/cats even their food looks good!!!! OMG....I am there.

Needed to vent.....I am done, going now to fix another protein shake. Oh yah...taking in water to the point of my eyes watering!!! Hey...we need a little sense of humor ....Right?

I sure am glad I am not a picky eater. Love my shakes. They need to make one that has a hamburger or hot dog flavor. Just kidding.

Wishing you all the best. Just noticed today is your surgery day. Now that you are reading this because you are home, hope you are doing well. Beef favored dog biscuits aren't bad. LOL LOL cat food DOES NOT taste like fish...no matter what they say. LOL I hope you still like the shakes now after the surgery. I loved milk before..but, now it makes me sick. Have to use Lactaid. It help a little bit. You should be Good with the sleeve. Take care, my friend. And STAY away for the animal's food. LOL

Rotflol thats so funny. No never considered eating my pets food. But been pretty hungry at a movie theater my daughter order popcorn, I was ready to grab it ruun out of the show and eat it lol. That is the only thing that will trigger me. Ugh hoty dog & hamburger shakes barf lol. I will stick to my strawberry or vanillia for now. lol Have a great day.
Hugs,
Angie

Back