• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1 Week Anniversary

wsmith0914

It's been one week since my surgery. Postop doctor visit this afternoon. I feel great, losing weight and feeling great!!! This is one of the best decisions I ever made!!!

It's been one week since my surgery. Postop doctor visit this afternoon. I feel great, losing weight and feeling great!!! This is one of the best decisions I ever made!!!
I like that quote "losing weight and feeling great" I may steal that line if you dont mind. Congrats and keep us informed

Congrats to you both. Sounds like you are both doing well. I hope when my turn comes up next month that I am doing as well after my surgery. Keep us posted on your progress.

Outstanding to both of you. Keep at it, I promise you will feel even better. A lot more good times and feelings are coming your way.

Frank

:cool:

Yes congrats.

Time will go by and pounds will shed and energy will be restored and meds will be eliminated and on and on.

Ralph

Back